Portrait Session Packages
Portrait Photography Info
I totally love photographing kids and new borns. They are amazing. Totally amazing.
SESSION A - NEW BORN LIFESTYLE - $450
This is a session where you are all involved, usually photographed in your home. This is a very relaxed photo shoot, where you cuddle your baby, and I capture beautiful natural moments. Its best to photograph newborns before they are 10 days old. Around day 6-7 is ideal.
Sessions are about 45 min - 1 hour depending on how bubs is on the day. Sometimes I stay longer if your baby is unsettled. We tentatively book two dates in, and when your little one arrives you let me know and we choose a date. Its best to book this session at least 3 - 4 months out as I book out quickly.
- USB with approximately 20 high resolution edited images.
- 45min - 1 hour session in your home
- travel fees may apply
SESSION B - NEWBORN FAMILY LIFESTYLE SESSION + INDIVIDUAL WRAPPED PORTRAITS OF BUBS - $600
- USB with approximately 35 high resolution images.
- 1 hr 30min session in your home
- travel fees may apply
OUTDOOR PORTRAIT SESSIONS - $120 Session Fee + USB PACKAGE
This can be the whole family or just the kids. We head outdoors (where everyone feels more comfortable), and take some fun snaps! There is a session fee of $120, then you choose which USB package suits you best. Early morning or late afternoon is best for light, but I do like to work around sleep times!
Session Fee - $120
- USB with 30 edited images – $350 + session fee
- USB with all images (70-80) - $450 + session fee
PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION INFORMATION
When do I book my photography session?
Its best to reserve your newborn session whilst still pregnant. I suggest booking in before you are 6 months pregnant as sessions fill up quickly.
Family photography sessions need to be booked at least one to two months in advance. I usually photograph family sessions on weekends, as both Mum and Dad are available. During wedding season I have limited availability on weekends.
What do we wear?
- I find that Neutral colours schemes are best, not too bold and bright.
- No big logos or patterns as this takes away from the photos.
- Wear something comfortable! If you are not comfortable in what you are wearing that will come across in the photos.
- Not too matchy matchy.
Outdoor Photography Sessions.
I have a few locations around Fairfield / Kew / Clifton Hill that I use for my outdoor sessions. During winter, I usually schedule two dates in for the weather.